Friday, December 4, 2009

Front Porch Friday: Single Parent

I have been a single parent for the last couple days, an experience I rarely have. Jessica has been very good, and we have adjusted just fine. However, we are both very excited about having Daddy back!! Between getting ready for Christmas, birthday parties for Jessica's friends, and a baby shower for a friend down the street, it has been super busy!! Amazingly enough, I think it is all going to come together, and I have several new projects that I am looking forward to sharing next week! At some point our office needs to be cleaned out (all of the projects in progress have made quite a mess), and at some point I need to take some pictures of Jessica! Things have been so busy lately, I haven't taken a lot of pictures, and I think the family is beginning to wonder what she looks like these days!! Now off to make some bread....pictures to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment