Thursday, November 5, 2009

Re-purposed Tights

I am really not that tall, but David was laying down when he took the picture.

I am planning to get some maternity leggings at some point in the near future, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. In the meantime I realized that I could probably re-purpose an old pair of black dance tights that I had left over from college! I cut the feet off (and made a cut in the waist band because it was too snug!), and then I used my all time favorite, Frey Check, on the cut edges. That's it! It ended up working out great, but I don't think I will be able to wear them for much longer as my thighs and lower abdomen keep expanding! However, it will work out great until I can manage to find a pair of maternity leggings!! (Yes, I could probably get larger sized tights but given that my weight gain tends to be limited to my thighs and lower abdomen, maternity leggings would probably fit better!)

They ended up riding up a bit during the day but not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment