Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Moment with Jessica

I just wanted to say that I bet no one else's 1.5 year old tries to tell them what they are doing wrong when trying to put the car seat back together after washing it! I was trying to put the car seat back together so we could go to the grocery store, and Jessica kept coming over trying to fix it for me and screeching at me! (This was after she had collapsed in tears when we had to go back inside because I forgot the car seat wasn't in the car!) I do declare! The child LOVES to go places!!! She also helped me carry in one of the groceries after we got back. Well, sort of... She carried the item to the door, but did not want to put it down to go get something else! Oh well, it is a start! Sigh....she is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment