Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Babies

We have been taking it easy around here the last few days, but I wanted to share a few pictures and brief update! Jessica got a package in the mail Monday from my parents (I believe the last of her birthday extravaganza will be trickling in later this week)! She was very impressed with the Cinderella costume and pink converse tennis shoes. In fact, she felt they went together just perfectly!!

If only I could get her to keep the headband on all the time, we could see her pretty eyes!

Forget glass slippers! Give me some pink converse!

Today, our preschool group took a field trip to the Naval Aviation Museum. Jessica had a wonderful time climbing on the play aircraft carrier!! She learned to say "airplane" and "A-bomb!" Her daddy is so proud!

Don't worry. I know what I'm doing!

Now let's see....I think I can fly this one too...

Mommy and Jessica's best-friends!

Having fun on the aircraft carrier....of course Jessica is driving!

Everyone enjoyed the aircraft carrier; however, surprise, surprise, Jessica spent the rest of the time continuously climbing up and down the net!!

Now THAT'S how you take a nap!!

I also got to hear John's heartbeat today. I ended up going to the doctor today without an appointment due to some recent trouble with spotting. The good news is that everything is fine. The down side is that since I carry so low and just the way things are, I'm just going to have to put up with it! On the bright side, the doctor did say I could continue all of my normal activities in spite of the spotting! At least we only have 4 more months to go! It's hard to believe we still have 4 more whole months, but I know it will fly by! I am hoping to get around to making some more baby things this week as well as starting some spring dresses for Jessica in the near future. I will be glad when my energy levels return to normal once John is born!

No comments:

Post a Comment