Thursday, August 27, 2009

Front Porch Friday: Bottoms Up!


"Bottoms Up" is a rather descriptive phrase for our past week, in more ways than one!

1. The night before last Jessica drank some Germ-X (which is toxic), and last night she drank some contact solution (which is not toxic). Thankfully, she did not get very much of either of them, and she was just fine. Before she started walking, I went through the entire house rounding up all the chemicals and putting them in a cabinet above the dryer or in a locked cabinet in the bathroom. Apparently, I missed a few items! I am currently working on doing a much more thorough sweep of the house! I have also decided to get rid of all Germ-X, Purell, etc, and replace our on-the-go hand-sanitizer with apple cider vinegar. From what I have read, it is pretty effective at killing germs AND is non-toxic!!!

2. Both of those nights Jessica pooped in the toilet!! Actually I have not changed a poopy diaper since last weekend (of course part of that was because of an incident in the tub and another in our neighbor's backyard...)!

3. Today we had our neighbor and her granddaughter over to play. The little girl does not like milk or yogurt very much. I had her help me make smoothies for snack using yogurt, and she liked it!!

The rest of this post doesn't have anything to do with bottoms being up. So sorry to disappoint you! This weekend will probably be a nice, long, quiet weekend. There are a few errands to run, but I am hoping to be able to start in on my loooooonnnnnngggggggg list of craft projects. David is taking advantage of the nice clear skies we have been having; however, I will not be joining him tonight! I am too tired from all of the other nights I stayed up stargazing with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment