Thursday, October 7, 2010

Christmas on $20: Stocking Stuffers

I have been busy working on creating (and purchasing a few) items for the kids for Christmas! I am having a great time creating their Christmas, and I think they are really going to like it!! Looks like we are also still on track to spend about $20 on John and Jessica for Christmas.

Recently I purchased 3 Care Bear figures for Jessica on ebay for $6.50 (which is a great deal if you haven't been watching the price of Care Bear figures on ebay)! Jessica loves taking a bag of figures with her when we go places. We already have: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Sesame Street, Cars, and Thomas the Tank Engine.


I also made John a "taggie blankie" out of some scrap fabric and ribbon! Most babies seem to love playing with tags!


I think these will be perfect stocking stuffers along with some food items!

No comments:

Post a Comment