Friday, August 20, 2010

Mini Me?

Jessica started out looking like a carbon copy of David. As she has gotten older, she has begun to sprout a few features from my side of the family, most notably my dad's big blue eyes. At first everyone thought John looked just like David as well; however, after the first few weeks, we couldn't figure out who he looked like!

Here are some pictures of David as a baby.

Here are some pictures of me as a baby.

Here are some pictures of Jessica as a baby.

And here are some pictures of John.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I think John looks more like David, but I can definitely see Jessica's similarities to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think y'all are right. You would think that my brown eyes and brown hair would have been more dominant... Perhaps we will see a little bit of me in John as he gets older! He definitely already has his mom's gift for gab!!

    ReplyDelete