Friday, June 26, 2009

Front Porch Friday on Saturday


This week Jessica had Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease thanks to my husband carpooling with a guy whose kid goes to a daycare that has recently had an out break! I, quarantined us till Thursday. It was nice to have some slow days to rest and get things done around the house; however, by Thursday we were ready to be out and socialize! I spent the first part of this weekend running around like a madwoman trying to come up with a birthday present for one of Jessica's friends, getting it made, and making it to the party just in time, but more on that next week! Jessica also knocked over the laptop and broke it. However, my genius husband did manage to get all of our pictures and files off of it and patch it back together. It works, but we are being very careful with it, so there might not be too many new pictures for a while. We'll have to see what I can do about that. On the bright side David decided that it was time to unpack and upgrade all of the computer equipment that had been waiting on it ever since we moved! This also means that he will be building me a desk! I am very excited about this! David is staying home an extra day this week since July 4th is this weekend. Hopefully next week I will also be able to show you pictures of Jessica's completely finished room! Most of it was done before she was born, but there were a few odds and ends that needed to be finished! Overall, we have been very busy trying to finish up lots of halfway done projects!!! Hopefully, I will be able to post some pictures next week showing all of the progress I hope we will have made!

No comments:

Post a Comment