Monday, April 5, 2010

Her Mother's Daughter and Her Father's Son

I thought I would share with you very quickly what a friend of mine down the street recently had to say about Jessica. I had taken Jessica to Walmart and decided to let her pick out a toy. This is a rare occurrence at our house, and I did not even think about how much I would let her spend or what type of toy we would get. I just started strolling her up and down the aisles to see what she would pick out. The first thing she picked out was a $1 ball; however, a few aisles later she threw the ball down. Then she picked out a $1 matchbox car that she would not let go of throughout the entire rest of the store! I found it ironic that I had taken my daughter to the store and that she picked out first a ball and then a matchbox car! However, I was particularly pleased at her price range selection! My friend down the street then commented that Jessica is "her mother's daughter and her father's son;" meaning that she looks for a good deal like her mother and loves all things that move (especially cars) like her father!!

No comments:

Post a Comment