Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Eve!

Most years we travel for Christmas, so most years we celebrate Christmas at home the weekend before. Therefore, tonight is Christmas Eve!!! We had a nice, relaxing evening watching The Muppet Christmas Carol and opening packages!

Our tree this year....up close it looks a little rough for wear this year!

The kids' packages in the gift bags that I made here...aren't they darling?!?!

Jessica opening her gift.

Trying on the robe I made for her with the house shoes I traded my mother for. She LOVES the shoes, though we are still a little uncertain about the robe.

John opening his package.

The packaging is still the best part!

John wearing his Christmas ensemble: homemade newsboy hat and baby legs!

Jessica enjoyed setting out the cookies and milk for Santa (although she tried to wear her stocking). We watched several Christmas movies this month, so she seems to be catching on to the idea!! Tomorrow morning should be pretty exciting!! Now some elves I know need to get busy... I will post pictures of Christmas morning later!

No comments:

Post a Comment